Phoenix War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update Redeemer Book 1 Dowload link Onyx Sovereign 1 Magazine 1 test

2 posters

Go down

Update Redeemer Book 1  Dowload link Onyx Sovereign 1 Magazine 1 test Empty Update Redeemer Book 1 Dowload link Onyx Sovereign 1 Magazine 1 test

Post  Allan Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:02 am

Hi guys Redeemer Book 1 is complete I am doing "Onyx Sovereign book 1" now and will have it in the next few days
Redeemer Book 1

I will also be posting the rough draft of the layout of the complet issue 1 magazine!

Good work everybody Issue 1 is in production and will be finished soon!

Allan

Back to top Go down

Update Redeemer Book 1  Dowload link Onyx Sovereign 1 Magazine 1 test Empty Save yourself headaches...

Post  DET_Publishing Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:05 am

I have consulted with an attorney and will be getting a court injunction to halt you from using my chapter in your magazine due to failure to pay. I have as per the terms of the project agreement allowed you 3 business days to look over the items and either send them back for rewrite or pay the invoice. Since you have done neither, the full amount that was bid originally and accepted by you is now due plus the legal fees for the injunction and soon the binding arbitration fees and if necessary the seizure of your magazine for non payment.

I hate having had to take this action, but you left me no choice. I don't write for my health, I write for money to pay the bills and I will do whatever it takes to make sure that I get what is coming to me, no matter what it costs you in the end. The current invoice waiting payment is now up to $550.00 for the one chapter. Unless payment is received immediately it will go up, not down.

DET_Publishing

Back to top Go down