Phoenix War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magazine Update Feb 6th 2011

3 posters

Go down

Magazine Update Feb 6th 2011 Empty Magazine Update Feb 6th 2011

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Hi guys,

I Just wanted to give you an update on my status with this project and why I've been late and irrisposible with giving you answers and feedback.

You may or may not know that I have a job as a tech consultant and I'm going to school at a local college and at nights I'm teaching martial arts for my dojo so my time has been eaten up to work on this project. So in reality I'm working from 8am-12pm straight and trying to get this project up and running. I've been swamped for time and i've been trying to get the webisite up and running. I've switched the Domain "www.Phoenixwar.com" to a new server and I've been working hard (in the very short time I have had to myself) and I've had a multitude of problems but I still want to get the first issue of the magazine up by April 1st so we have about two months to get all of the articles running and (I have to get everything else done as well) I've recieved and edited Jay's first story about a civial war in Aleris I think I've already posted it here and I'm paying him today.

as for the rest of you:

Jay: I am paying you your invoice today

Cameron: I liked your idea for a air force guild Can you send me a short synopse at allattucker@aol.com and we can discuss your story though email

Rizvana: Send me your article at allanttucker@aol.com and I will pay you

Weaving thoughts: I will try to pay you soon after I get my paycheck

Shane: Send me an email @ allanttucker@aol.com and I will send you all of my files

Admin
Admin

https://phoenixwar.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Magazine Update Feb 6th 2011 Empty Re: Magazine Update Feb 6th 2011

Post  FireFly Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:04 pm

Hello, Allan
I'm willing to be part of your huge project, too) I've read the five chapters here in the forum. At the moment there are two topics I'd like to write about: weather control magic and elemental Elder races. I don't even know yet, am I going to write articles or stories on these topics) I will appreciate if you will send me your saga-related files to alebrofw@gmail.com Maybe it will give clearer vision of the above mentioned topics)
Thanks
Alex

FireFly

Back to top Go down

Magazine Update Feb 6th 2011 Empty Hi

Post  WeavingThoughts Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:57 am

1. Can we choose any random topic?

2. If not, then how do we choose?

3. How is this topic:
The Thief Who Stole Love

WeavingThoughts

Back to top Go down