Phoenix War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shane's Idea For an American Influenced backstory.

2 posters

Go down

Shane's Idea For an American Influenced backstory. Empty Shane's Idea For an American Influenced backstory.

Post  Admin Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Hi!

I just hope that you had a nice day. Considering that you may be trying to work like you have seven hands.

So I'm keeping this short and simple.

I like the idea of associating your stories with the situation America's facing now.
And I am more than willing to share you my thoughts.

I thought it would be helpful if you could send me the files you have drafted so I could print them out and spend my time reading through them. That way I can have a clearer picture of the plot. I tried to read them on the website but the colors are too contrasting. We could also probably do something about that.

I thought that it would really be an interesting Saga if we trace the story back to the History of America; how it gained its superpowers, its wealth, its influence, etc. and transform them into a sci-fi novel. It would also help us create a continuous flow of ideas.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Shane

Admin
Admin

https://phoenixwar.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Shane's Idea For an American Influenced backstory. Empty CLARIFICATION

Post  pryleshane_warpe Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:00 am

Allan,

Hi!

I just wanted to clarify something about the project.

Are we working on own and create our own story or are we going to contribute to the chapters of phoenix war? I'm just a little confused.

And, I have actually read through the chapters and I think the story is great. There's just something I am looking for, an ingredient perhaps, that would make the magazine full of spirit and intense. I am sorry to say this but the presentations are quite plaid. There seems to be something missing in the recipe. Just thought that you wanted opinions, though.

I have been working on the drafts of my creation which are, of course, still subject to your discretion. What I've been wondering is how are we going to give them to you.

I hope to expect the soonest response. See you on top!

Last edited by pryleshane_warpe on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar slips)

pryleshane_warpe

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum