Phoenix War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

email Founders/Elder races info

2 posters

Go down

email Founders/Elder races info  Empty email Founders/Elder races info

Post  Admin Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:48 pm

I like the idea of explaining the weather contol magic in Xion (which is a magical/steampunk like fantasy city that is uniqe in the world and the rest of the world is rather low tech in compare because an secret society called the Founders keep the secrets of technology to themselves and hoard the profits of that technology) I know I should better explain the world but In the Redeemer saga (which you read) is more focused on the story than the world. Yet I know I should explain more. I've really fucked you guys over I think I'm not doing you guys any favors and I've had a hard time getting everything together and I appologize. I have two jobs (I'm a full time webmaster for the company that makes military medals and I'm a contactor with my uncles construction company in the afternoon/weekends) in the real world and I am in college (I do night classes from 7pm to 12) as well I literally work from 7am to 12pm and I'm trying to do this whenever I get a free moment.

However I've been working hard on building the website and writing the first book of the Redeemer saga with Vash and the Alerian Saga with Sola but my time is pressed at the moment. So I appologize I'm not blowing you guys off.

However In response to your Question Alex, I will try to dig up some information about the Founders and the structure of Xion for you from my notes however The elder races were the first races on Phoenix Star in the story. They came after the Annunaki Phoenixes built the artifical planet and left for whomever wanted to to colonize it. The Four elder Gods cane from the cosmos to the world each representing the four elements of Fire (Lycrans) Earth (Essenes) Air (Seraphim angels) and Water (the Fey races). The four gods arivals and the creation of their individual races marked the begining of the "1st age" the Elder races are immortals they have magical powers concerning their elements and they live forever. The first son of the Fire God Lycaos son "White Fang" (Red-moons Father) has existed and has been king of the Lycran moon Hagakure for over ten thousand years after his Father was killed by the Earth God Kolbajorn in the great elder races war.

Much like the Rings in Lord of the Rings the philosophers sword was created to be the ultimate weapon and Lycanos used the sword to destoy the Seraphim nation and kill their goddess and then proceeded to invade the Fey water race. The essenes obviously countered the invasion of the virgin world and created Excalibur to comat the Philsophers sword. in the end a great battle was fought and Kolbajorn destoryed the Philosophers sword and scattered its peices killing Lycanos and himself in the process.

That is to say after the great war, the Fey and the Seraphim were destroyed and spread to the far corners of the world and fell away. The Essene Druids shyed away from the world wating for their god to return and guarding the peices of the Philosophers sword. While The Lycrans (who do not care about the world of mortals and think they are beneath them) seek the sword and the sword only trying to recalim it as their own. While the Ronin under White Fangs Brother Black-Sun (one of the central villains of the overall story) have battled with the other lycrans for thousands of years to in a give and take battle to take and retake the shards of the sword. In all this time those who have sought it have only gotten so far. Many many people of both light and dark have sought the shards of the sword and for how many are found that number have also been lost in time. The sword itself seemes to be waiting for the right time to act much like Sourous Ring.

and for technology in the world it is like Microsoft windows and google, every one can use google but only ten people in the world know the google algorythm and the company has a monopoly on the technology and all search engine technology comes from google and they jelously guard their secrets in fear that they would loose their power if the did not. basically that is how technology is in the world it "just works," anyone can use the search engine or the 'magic of the technology' but only a few can use to to great effect and only the founders know all the lost secrets of the Annunaki Phoenixes and their glorious artifacts. So beacause they guard their secrets so jelously and so well only some technology exists and great golden mega cities that are as large and countires can stand and be a becon of light while the rest of the world remains in darkness and in medevial states. (Much like America and third world nations like Africa and parts of South America)

-----Original Message-----
To: allanttucker <allanttucker@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 16, 2011 8:31 am

Hello, Allan
I made a post on forum and only now noticed that there's your e-mail)
I'm willing to be part of your huge project, too) I've read the five chapters here in the forum. At the moment there are two topics I'd like to write about: weather control magic and elemental Elder races. I don't even know yet, am I going to write articles or stories on these topics) I will appreciate if you will send me your saga-related files. Maybe it will give clearer vision of the above mentioned topics)
Thanks
Alex

Admin
Admin

https://phoenixwar.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

email Founders/Elder races info  Empty Emails and Backstories

Post  cameroncowan Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:33 pm

That is good to know because then I can incorporate the Seraphim Angels into my air guild (patron god etc.) so I thank you for that.

Also, I sent you a rather large email. Did I miss the response?

Cameron

cameroncowan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum