Phoenix War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invoicing Concerns

2 posters

Go down

Invoicing Concerns  Empty Invoicing Concerns

Post  Admin Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:14 am

[b]WHEN YOU ARE COMPLETE WITH YOUR Project INVOICE Me Through Guru I will be paying you through your guru acount through paypal If you wish to be payed directly through paypal contact me. I'm not shure how to do anything though the guru.com escerows yet you may have to just tell me what to do and I will do it. Thanks guys.

allanttucker@aol.com

my paypal email is allan@allantucker.com

For those of you who are unsure what to do for the project You may do a free form 2500-3500 word story that does not have to be in the world email it to me at the above link and I will pay you $50 for a 2500 word story and $65 for anything above it.

SEND ME A ESCROW INVOICE!

Admin
Admin

https://phoenixwar.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Invoicing Concerns  Empty I have a very big concern...

Post  DET_Publishing Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:44 pm

I am not deleting my invoice for the $550 until I have seen you pay for the work that I did. I have submitted the $70 invoice for you to pay and that still leaves me out the $250 for the lawyer consultation to discuss filing an injunction against you and your magazine/book to make sure you do not use my chapter that you seem so set to steal from me. You have not paid me and I will not be deleting any invoices until I see payment. The $70 invoice is about to become $150 for late fees if it is not paid by midnight Monday April 4th Pacific time. That invoice will remain up for 1 month and then it will go up again with further late fees. My work takes me time and I expect to be compensated for it. When you don't pay your bills on time, you expect additional charges to be added. I am no different. Pay up or watch the bills build up. I have no problems in watching your reputation burn on Guru.

Since you have paid the $70 I am not going to file the injunction and you are free to use the chapter I submitted to you. I have submitted the invoice for the $250 in legal fees per your letter of apology to me. I would appreciate it if you paid that soon as well. I accept your apology and forgive you but I cannot in good conscience continue in this relationship any further. I do hope you understand.

Last edited by DET_Publishing on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update to relevant information)

DET_Publishing

Back to top Go down